Relationship Manager, Government Sector, Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
As a member of our Government Practice, you will be a part of anexperienced group of sales professionals who are bringing cutting edgerecruitment solutions to the public sector. In this Relationship Management role, you will have responsibility for driving growth within existing book of client relationships with in our state & local government customers.
We are looking for candidates with entrepreneurial DNA to help drive this emerging sector. You will be energized by the challenge of standing up a new business; you can handle ambiguity, and you can improvise and implement process when needed. You are solutions oriented, have a positive outlook, a growth mindset, and are driven by a desire to change government for the better.
- Manage existing customer relationships for revenue and relationship growth.
- Maintain prospecting activity to develop multiple points of contacts and influence within accounts
- Nurture new relationships with recently closed accounts from LinkedIn’s AE team
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Act as a brand and product evangelist to improve awareness & understanding of LinkedIn
- Close new opportunities and add-ons consistently at or above quota level
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional sales partner
- Travel will berequired
- 6+years of applicable salesexperience
- Experience selling in a public-sector market
- Recruitment industry & recruiting experience
- Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer
- Understanding of government procurement and budgeting cycles
- Experience working with or for Silicon Valley or SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop multiple relationships across complex enterprises.
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Innate understanding of, and adherence to a sales process
- Gather and uses data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to navigate complex sales and contracting processes
- Accurate forecasting skills