The Enterprise Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor, 75% hunter and 25% farmer role selling products and services to enterprise accounts across verticals.
Remote with up to 40% travel.
- Hunt for new business
- Farm the regional base of active customers up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with company and to keep them constantly appraised of company capabilities
- Develop and nurture a network of high quality channel partners
- Act as the trusted vendor partner and work withchannel partners to hunt and close new business
- Manage and grow the pipeline with each of the channel partners
- Engage accounts and sell directly where reseller partners are not a viable option for certain customers
- Act as the ambassador for both resellers and customers and be the primary point of communication
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the business relationship for an account liaising with both partners and the Renewals function
- Cooperate with and direct activities of assigned inside sales rep (ISR)
- Work with and help direct activities of regional sales engineer (SE)
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong history of performance to quota
- Strong regional relationships with customer base
- 10+ years direct sales experience with high tech enterprise sales (preferably a manufacturer of IT hardware or software products)
- Security Sales Experience hardware, software, xas of service (xaaS)
- High-end technical understanding of LAN and WAN firewalls, routers, switches and enterprise software products
- Experienceworking with and selling through the channel using existing relationships with VARs, integrators and service providers
- Rolodex of executive contacts in territory or selling experience with 10 or more accounts in region
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts and other professionals in the region
- Proven track record of delivering over quota
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished.