Software is eating the world and we need your help!
Working at Flexera is about helping businesses reimagine the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. It’s about being independent, and having fun, while collaborating with a team to help put money in our pockets, while filling yours! As an Enterprise Regional Account Manager, your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to drive net new business, while cross selling into a current account base, and following up on leads generated by our marketing team. You’ll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and develop skills that last a lifetime.
The Enterprise Regional Account Manager will directly generate revenue by selling solutions to new and current users within an assigned territory over the phone. Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies.
- Minimum 2 years business-to-business (B2B) software sales experience
- Manage and grow existing account base within the assigned territory, exceed budgeted sales and increase market share
- Preferred knowledge of and ability to use Salesforce
- Consultative selling and closing skills or the aptitude to learn these skills
- Proven sales success and self-motivation
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
Team and Independent Worker
- Dedicated to the success of peers and demonstrated willingness to train/mentor
- Build relationships and work well across functions
- Experience in a collaborative team environment. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Prioritize and oversee multiple opportunities
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Business Acumen and Skills
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and client experience
- Meet individual and team quota
- Successfully negotiate and close a deal
Leadership Skills & Behavioral Traits
- Identify the decision makers and influencers
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness