The Enterprise Quality Architect is responsible for improving quality across the enterprise by providing standards, best practices and processes. This team member plays a significant role in designing and implementing software systems with a quality-first mindset and also helps identify, communicate and resolve quality issues at the enterprise level.
- Facilitate collaboration across delivery teams to ensure implementation of overall standards, best practices and continuous improvement topics, such as unit testing, continuous delivery, code reviews and test automation
- Collaboratively define quality gates for projects, such as code coverage, security scans, performance targets, etc.
- Mentor, train and supportother teams and team members in overall testing processes and strategy, automation, performance and load, scalability, high availability, test case/data management, disaster recovery, security, and full integration testing
- Be an advocate for positive technological and quality changes
- Design, create and build next-generation, quality-focused architectures and concepts
- Ensure that the Quality Community at Quicken Loans is successful and thriving by organizing knowledge-sharing sessions and social gatherings, sharing best practices and feedback, and fostering collaborative ideas for helping our communities grow
- Serve as a subject matter expert on issues that impact product quality, performance, scalability and system stability
- Effectively facilitate and drive quality of an application, including testing strategy, design, code review and retrospective sessions, and perform this process for multiple teams and applications
- Maintain an intense curiosity and devotion to keeping skills current with market trends and researching newer tools and ideas within the industry
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science or similar field
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute on numerous and varied tasks across multiple high-impact, often time-sensitive environments
- Ability to work with limited direction in a fast-paced environment and deliver results with consistency and accuracy
- Experience with source control concepts and with TFS and/or Git
- Eight years of experience with quality assurance methodologies, web-based applications, unit testing and automated testing
- Strong experience with testing and quality tools, such as QTP/UFT, LoadRunner, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft CodedUI, Microsoft Test Manager, Codeception, BrowserStack/SauceLabs, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, Postman/Fiddler, Selenium, Protractor, etc.
What'll Make You Special
- Master?s degree