Enterprise Project Manager III or IV DOE
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
The Project Manager manages large-scale projects or multiple, concurrent projects from inception through project close-out throughout multiple business units. This person will lead teams of people to ensure thatproject objectives remain consistent with the overall business strategy and are achieved on schedule. TheProject Manager ensures project(s) are delivered on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project. They will effectively apply formal company-approved project management methodology to accomplish the goals of the project. Responsible for the appropriateness, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project, s/he manages the production ofproject estimates, develops project plan and schedule, establishes measures and milestones, and tracks ongoing progress, while proactively managing risks, issues, scope and human resources through the project life-cycle. This person is a team player that effectively manages concurrent projects and delivers timely, accurate, and quality results.
Responsibilities & Requirements
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Project Manager III
- Project Manager III would have a Bachelor's degree in Business management or related field and 5years of experience in project and/or program management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificate in Project Management strongly preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Institute (PMI) Guide and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Demonstrated project portfolio of successful, progressive project management with at least 5 years' experience. This includes a leadership role in the execution of large-scale, concurrent projects. (Greater than $1 million with team of 10).
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams. Familiarity withautomated project management software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to mitigate project milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from thework breakdown schedule. Skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for riskfactors.
- Functional competencies include Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, Methodology Approach and
- Business Life Cycle, Mission /Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management.
- Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
- Demonstrated presentation experience to all levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and be able to work effectively withclients.
- Demonstrated success at mentoring and developing project management skills in project managers. Exceptionally strong leadership skills.
Project Manager IV
- Project Manager IV would have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 10years of experience in project and/or program management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years' experience in supervisory/management role preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated portfolio of successful, progressive project management with at least ten years of experience including leadership roles in the execution of large-scale, concurrent projects. (Greater than $10 million with team of 75 plus).
- Demonstrated experience with Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, ProjectManagement Methodology and Business Life Cycle, Mission /Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management and Resource Management.
- Demonstrated success in establishing specific deliverables for staff assigned to large scale, complex projects.
- Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, requirement targets and managing variances.
- Demonstrated experience working proactively with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions. Also skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for riskfactors.
- Demonstrated success at mentoring and developing project management skills in others.
- Experience with multiple types of software development lifecycles and related methodologiesrequired.
- Must have demonstrated experience in interfacing with multiple support disciplines and understand how to effectively operate in a matrixed organization.
- Expertise in the use of automated project management software tools.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and workeffectively with clients.
- Proven problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating.
- Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking, fluid environment with ever-changing priorities. Flexibility that allows effective teamwork with people at all levels of the organization.