As the Enterprise Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering within specified time, cost, quality, and contract parameters and ensuring client satisfaction. Scope of responsibility includes oversight and management of multiple programs and/or products, leveraging various skill-sets ensuring a consistent usage of standard program management practices, under one umbrella. You will provide overall leadership, vision, strategic planning and oversight of the execution of plans to ensure successful delivery against the overall delivery roadmap.
The Enterprise Program Manager role will give you the opportunity to exercise a wide variety of skills and experiences as this role blends program management, relationship management, and process improvement/organizational change skills into a delivery executive that is empowered to deliver on the promise of One Fiserv.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Formulates, gains alignment, and executes on program approach, end state vision and roadmap for the program.
- Builds and fosters a high performance matrix Fiserv team ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all program related projects and tracks of work.
- Builds and fosters client relationships and seen as a single point of escalation during implementation to build referenceable clients. Develops and maintains strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with external (e.g. primary interface with the client program leadership) and internal key stakeholders/customers across groups and/or business units to maximize effectiveness and influence.
- Aligns the sales proposal, client expectations, Legal (Contract), Finance (Billing), and scope to ensure the solution is effectively understood by all parties in terms of the solution to be delivered.
- Ensures a holistic view by coordinating with and monitoring all impacted business processes to support the transition from sales to delivery and from delivery to operational support.
- Ensures predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery by establishing joint agreement of the foundational Engagement Control components including:Establishes mechanisms to set and manage expectations and ensure on-going control of the program.
- Governance: Organizational alignment formalizing overall team structure, roles and responsibilities, and escalation procedures.
- Communication Plan: Framework with regard to how information is distributed; types of meetings (Fiserv and Fiserv/Client) and alignment of associated tools.
- Project/Program Management: Status Reporting, Integrated Schedule, Action & Issue, Risk, Decision and Change Management.
- Performs ongoing review of program status; identifies risks. Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain program course. Assesses results and determines and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
- Determines, in collaboration with the various areas, the delivery roadmap, staffing plan, roles, skills, and allocation of the delivery team. Determines if additional staffing is needed for meeting targeted programtimelines and maintaining a program timeline with milestones. Communicates program information and statusto the executives and stakeholders, and provides engagement oversight of the program related projects and tracks of work. Acts as internal point of coordination for discussions relating to approach and solution and is the primary escalation point prior to executive involvement.
- Champions the Enterprise Solution Delivery (ESD) process and the effective utilization of best practices in the field by coaching those filling the enterprise roles, business unit roles and the engagement project team toensure that methodology and approach are consistently implemented across the business. Additionally, the Engagement Program Manager gathers feedback on program results; analyzes feedback identifies and determines global implications and provides recommended improvements based on the learnings into future programs.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent work experience.
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years of senior project management experience with at least 3 years of programmanagement experience delivering multiple product implementations crossing multiple businesses.
- Experience in client facing consulting / professional services.
- Experience in custom software product development, systems integration, and/or software implementation services. Experience in driving large scale change efforts.
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
- Excellent professional communication skills, written and verbal, including expressing ideas clearly and logically toall levels within the organization; the ability to communication technical concepts to non-technical customers in a clear manner; and the ability to interact with senior and executive level management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resolve conflicts, and mange problems.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders/customers across diverse groups.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high touch, client focused environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict, and judgment skills to balance Fiserv and Client goals to ensure overall objectives are met.
- 50% to client site, incremental for internal meetings as needed.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) awareness.
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired.
- Six Sigma training desired.
- Fiserv experience a plus.
- Process management/improvement in the area of solution/implementation delivery methodologies strongly preferred.
Job ID R-10079792