DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This implementation assistance would include, but is not limited to:Coordinate cross-project activities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Monitor and Supportdeadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Collaborating with agencies to provide recommendations
- Document all meetings attended, directives, and significant phone conversations.
- Develop and deliver professional technical Program updates to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Communicates with I.T. leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Simultaneously manage multiple work efforts
- strong schedule management and resource planning skills
- ability to work at a high-volume and fast pace
- strong collaborator and strong ability to meet deadlines
- manage regulatory compliance projects
- ability to identify, map, and re-engineer business processes
- B.A. in Information Technology or related field.
- 10 years’ of relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Minimum 8years of experience in management of large IT projects