$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
International SOS has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program director with experience across Hybrid Cloud, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions to lead the cloud migration modernization Program at International SOS. The Program Director is responsible for overall delivery of the Cloud Transformation Program with a focus on expedient network and application discovery, business case, architectural rationalization, design and implementation.
This leader sets the strategic direction for the Program Management team, defining and implementing standards and processes in line with overall group processes. The Program Director builds strong relationships with Chief Architect, DT GM, Product Engineering, ITSS GM's, Corporate CDO and CIO, vendors and the Group Executive Committee to ensure that the program meets the needs of the business and is designed and implemented in line with industry standards and best practices. The Program Director is responsible for delivering the transformation program on time, within scope and in line with budget.
• Provide leadership/direction for the modernization and migration of major application and infrastructure programs to the Cloud.
• Ensure the technical cloud roadmap incorporates a reference architecture model for reliability and availability of cloud services for easy adoption by application and database teams.
• Ensure all global teams have detailed plans for migrating targeted infrastructure, applications and databases in alignment with the cloud reference architecture model.
• Ensure the overall program plan including technical platform delivery, budgeting/financial management, solution architecture design and detailed underlying migration plans.
• Ensure project deliverables are on time and on budget including transition guidelines, engineering team adoption, training and realization of the business benefits.
• Drive and ensure alignment across stakeholders to achieve the program objectives.
• Ensure definitive cloud migration and integration patterns can be referenced by global application teams to ensure accurate migration of their respective application and infrastructure.
• Provide day to day management of the Cloud Transformation team including ensuring appropriate staffing, developing staff, driving team collaboration, addressing delivery and performance issues, and building team morale.
• Work with the Digital Transformation team to institute communication and migrations plans into all new next generation Digital Transformation initiatives.
• Manage and develop process for scope changes / change requests.
• Demonstrated experience managing complex cloud transformation programs in the B2B and B2C arenas
• 10+ yrs successful program and project management demonstrating the ability to manage teams, budgets and deadlines within a distributed Global company
• Experience in managing and working with vendors for consulting, procurement, maintenance and support
• Able to manage multiple priorities and flex with frequent change
• Able to present, deliver clear and concise product presentations writing clearly and effectively
• Strong business analyst skills, specifically with business and functional requirements development
• Management of testing, user acceptance, and implementation processes
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office products, highly proficient MS Project, Visio, Power Point, Excel
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong business acumen and proven ability to match business needs with project goals
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Quality driven
• Strong drive and take ownership attitude
• Ability to motivate personnel and achieve a common goal
• 10+ yrs successful project management demonstrating the ability to manage teams, budgets and deadlines within a distributed Global company
• PMP certification and MS Project Certification, strongly preferred
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in business, computer science or similar field a plus
• 25% travel, or as projects dictate to partner with key stakeholders
• Flexible schedule to support global project meetings
Valid Through: 2019-9-16