The Product Manager, Enterprise Software isresponsible for owning one or more products or feature areas within the suite of applicationsupported by Enterprise Software Engineering. Working with the Director, Product Management, Product Manager isresponsiblefor defining and shaping the product through feature requirements and specifications on an assigned product or feature area and owning those requirements through development, testing and implementation.
The Product Manager, Enterprise Software
- Owns one or more feature areas or themes.
- Works with the Team leader on defining scope and strategy through product artifacts (feature requirements/ specifications) for one or more feature areas or themes
- Drives feature prioritization for his/ her feature area through collaboration with the functional team leaders and user representation
- Demonstrates a strategic understanding of the rational for design choices for the feature area
- Identifies unaddressed issues and resolves, escalates or find the appropriate owner to ensure highest quality for his feature area.
- Creates specifications that include detailed descriptions of records, files, and documents used in processing, and data flow charts; documents descriptions of the interrelationship of the business rules to be considered by application development; collaborates with developers to conceive and recommend solutions to business stakeholders
- Works with team leader to determine most effective way to organize and carry out work load. Knows how and when to escalate issues
- May have access to sensitive financial information and will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
- Uses creativity and analytical thinking to identify and evaluate solution alternatives and to develop recommendations for resolving product issues.
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in Product Management, Engineering, Business Analysis or related discipline
• Strong communications and leadership skills
- Experience in Agile methodology and User Story writing
- Experience in developing requirements for Enterprise applications
- 3-5 years’ experience in the broadcast media industry.
- Experience with Personnel Scheduling, Payroll and/or integration with custom and third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience