Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is looking for talented people to support a multi-year transformation program called Accelerate.
This program focuses on deploying new technology ( SAP ; ERP ) , common processes, and change management to simplify our customer experience, provide the tools for employees to do their best, and provide a platform for growth. Accelerate will make an incredible impact on the organization by allowing Stryker to more easily integrate acquired businesses and improve decision making.
To learn more go to : https://careers.stryker.com/accelerate/
Drives adoption and evolution of enterprise-wide business processes in partnership with local business process experts. Responsible for the achievement of Enterprise Process Governance organizational goals, objectives, and deliverables in procure to pay process area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
- Understand the process area in scope of the end-to-end (E2E) and collaborates with stakeholders to drive end-to-end solution adoption.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local business process experts within Stryker divisions, functions, shared services (Centers Of Excellence), and geographies
- Supports corporate-wide transformation projects within respective process areas, including impact analysis and change management
- Drives alignment, acceptance, and adoption of enterprise-wide solutions within respective process area as well as up/down-stream process areas
- Coordinate involvement of local business process experts (BPEs) in key enhancement/project activities and work with them to understand the business process steps and data flows in support of successful implementation and adoption by their business
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Assists stakeholders to build consistent and robust business cases for changes and measures business results as needed
- Responsible for the timely completion of enhancement request activities within their process area
- Identifies and monitors critical KPIs to drive process area and enterprise-wide improvements
- Ensures appropriate changes to BPMs (business process maps) and training materials for enhancements and changes within their respective process area
- Ensure protection of the global template integrity across process areas in partnership with other BPOs, EPILs and GPGOs
- Assess new functionality impact, communicate, and coordinate any activities needed by businesses already using the global template
- Partner with the business analytics (BA) team to refine specific report requirements and prioritization
- Provide business process support to existing users during cutover and hypercare as new sites go-live on enterprise processes
- Supports process councils and other meetings to drive stakeholder engagement and build organizational influence
Education & Special Trainings:
- BS, BA or equivalent required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Has a global mindset
- 6+ years of experience across relevant process areas required
- Experience in a process or people leadership role(s)
- Broad experience across related processes areas to consider upstream and downstream impacts and implications
- APICS certification such as Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) highly preferred
- Procurement/sourcing experience in SAP S4 and Ariba highly preferred
- ‘Player-manager’ type resource that can manage resources, track status as well as complete deliverables.
- Leader that collaborates effectively across functions has strong influence skills, process orientation, and is able to build consensus and drive change.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Ability to think strategically while operating tactically to implement a Global Template solution.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillsets
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills