Scratch is a new kind of loan servicer, and we’re changing the way borrowers experience debt. We’ve brought world-class product and technical thinking to a multi-billion dollar industry that hasn't seen an attempt at a tech solution in well over two decades. We're looking for smart, intellectually curious people to be a part of our Scratch journey.
You will identify and drive new opportunities to build out our rapidly-growing servicing partnerships business. You will engage with partners across the spectrum from more established players to new, high-growth financial services and fintech companies, to forge new commercial partnerships in an efficient timeframe.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue and market share between Scratch and lenders and fintechs
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Manage pipeline and follow through with presentations, proposals and contracts
- Continuously develop and refine compelling value propositions for our products
- Track activity and adherence to goals, and communicate strategy to internal teams
- Work closely with internal teams including Product, Design, BizOps, and Support teams during the partnerships process
What we look for:
- 6+ years of partnerships or business development experience on a high performing team (including 2+ years experience in enterprise sales). Experience in investment banking, consulting or growth equity a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important and where priorities and tactics change based on new data and company initiatives
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to build your book of business
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Excellent ability to communicate and detail-oriented