The Enterprise New Sales Representative will be dedicated to developing new accounts and expanding accounts with clients and partners already on board with Vantiv. By focusing in on an established geographic region, he/she will be able to target areas for growth by reviewing and analyzing business trends in the location. He/she will also make an impact on Vantiv's growth by working withestablished customers and clients to find new solutions for their evolving needs in our catalog of products and services.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products.
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success.
- Addresses future concepts, products or technologies.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years of experience; or equivalent experience.