One of Orange County’s best IT companies is looking to bring on a Senior Network Security Consultant. This company is a leader in business transformation solutions, empowering organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation by leveraging the latest Silicon Valley, cloud, big data and datacenter technologies maximizing organizational health. As a Network Security Consultant, you would be under thegeneral direction of the Client Delivery Manager and will help transform organizations to Network Security best practices.
In this role you will leverage combination of strong consulting skills, provide design, implementation and support expertise to clients and project teams. Understand customer requirements and align with technology solutions. Manage and execute project level tasks and milestones. Ongoing evaluation and improvement of internal processes. Stay current on market trends, technologies and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- ·Demonstrated hands-on experienceworking with Palo Alto Networks products
- ·Strong understanding of networksecurityarchitectures, solutions, processes, frameworks, and components
- ·Strong understanding of interior gateway protocols (EIGRP/OSPF), BGP a plus
- ·Network protection including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SSL, VPN, DLP, NAC, and WAF
- ·Risk / compliance including policy management, vulnerability management, log management, and change control, and security analytics / reporting (e.g. Splunk)
- ·Identity management including AAA, AD/ADFS, MFA, SSO, RADIUS
- ·Network routing and switching experience is a plus
- ·Endpoint / server / data protection including antivirus, malware protection, web/URL filtering, and MDM is a plus
- ·Incident response including security monitoring, network and endpoint visibility, threat management, and forensics is a plus
- ·Understanding of mobile devices and how they interact with the network is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have a strong IT and Consulting background.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs.
- You are able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced sales and quality-based delivery model, work in a team-based environment and self-manage your time.
- You have excellent communications skill whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn something new.
- You’re willing to travel.
- You live in or are willing to relocate to Southern California.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Consulting
- 50% Network Security
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.