Account Executive, Enterprise - (East)
Department: SalesLocation: Remote
Are you a high-energy, motivated and driven individual committed to building your career in sales? As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for sales of our Elite self-service webcasting platform to new customers. If you're smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that revolutionizes the way webinars generate leads and engage customers, then we want to hear from you.
Your Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience
- 3-6 years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true "hunter" mentality who strives for the close.
- Experience seeking out and closing business with new companies while exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to 'sell' opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers. Decision makers include a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement and sales.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face.