Enterprise Marketing, Sales and Experience Director of Insight and Analytics
Provide executive leadership over the Enterprise Marketing,Sales andExperience Group (EMSEG) Insight and Analytics team. Discover and develop innovative, data-driven concepts and strategies to optimize the client’sexperience, client household growth, client product penetration, clientretention and revenue growth. Oversee and direct theutilization of various types of client,digital, competitive,channel, industry andfinancial data to develop innovative and effective approaches to solve client problems and revenue challenges. The analytics function includes the development and maintenance of data assimilation, robust data analysis/modeling,reporting and presentation development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Direct the efforts of enterprise financial, market, industry, channel and client data analytics for EMSEG and make strategic recommendations for significant business impact.
2. Drive the development of client and marketing information to include reporting to support the Chief Client Experience Officer. Consult with Senior Executives, Enterprise Data Office (EDO), EMSEG leadership and lines of business (LOBs) on how to use client insights and marketing information to drive success.
3. Redesign how enterprise client insights and market information is crafted and shared with Executive Management so that information becomes more actionable and focused on high priority issues and opportunities.
4. Operate as a player/coach with the responsibility for allocation of assigned business analysts responsible for the development of models, analysis, documentation and presentations.
5. Lead all reporting and analysis related to marketing campaign effectiveness and digital sales.
6. Proactively collaborate and consult with the Data Sciences and Analytics Group, Digital Insight and Analytics Team and the Finance Group in the use and exploration of client, product, channel, revenue contribution and any other data needed or necessary to provide a comprehensive overview of client and portfolio performance.
7. Perform analysis using research, data mining, text analytics, campaign performance analysis, segment behavior, geographic performance, web-analytics, decision trees, cross-product performance, predictive modeling and trend analysis for the purpose of increasing profitability, sales, retention and cost effectiveness.
8. Proactively collaborate and consult with the Client Experience Research team in interpreting, prioritizing and executing on research insights as identified in voice of client (VOC) feedback and the client journey mapping processes.
9. Deliver strong, high-quality presentations to convey results and recommendations to stakeholders.
10. Actively support and reinforce all appropriate data risk management processes and procedures.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Master’s degree or PhD in Economics, Business, Market Research, Statistics, Decision Sciences, or equivalent education and related training
2. Fifteen years of experience in advanced statistical methods, data mining, financial analysis, information management, data quality and marketing strategy development
3. Expert knowledge of statistics methodologies, modeling techniques, data mining methodologies and business intelligence tools (e.g. SAS, Adobe Analytics, SQL, QlikView)
4. Direct experience in working with large databases, multiple systems and different types of data
5. Demonstrated ability to work with the LOBs to meet revenue and experience goals and manage targeted efforts used by sales and marketing
6. Excellent ability to both conceptualize at the strategic level and manage tactical execution of objectives
7. Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects having significant impact of Company performance
8. Polished and professional presentation skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
9. Strong attention to detail while focusing on strategy and high level opportunities, financial management, relationship management and integration skills
10. Exceptional personal confidence and commitment to excellence
11. Proven ability to lead diverse and analytical teams in learning and applying new skills to respond to constantly changing business needs and innovative tools that are available including machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
12. Demonstrated ability to consult with and influence executive and senior level management
13. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
14. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight