The Enterprise Marketing Manager is a critical member of the marketing team with ownership of the go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to achieve lead goals and build/accelerate pipeline for our Enterprise and strategic accounts. To achieve those goals, this role will influence and execute demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels in partnership with channel owners and drive alignment with sales to ensure the health of the business.
What you will do:
- Lead marketing planning in partnership with sales segment leadership to align on segment priorities, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment and buy-in for marketing programs, and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
- Contribute to and augment global campaigns to create a scalable and cohesive marketing strategy across the Enterprise audience
- Own strategy and execution of target programs and campaigns designed to engage key personas within the Enterprise segment, partnering with Marketing operations, Customer, Field and Digital Marketing on development and delivery on segment specific and ABM approaches
- Responsible for the build out, execution, and optimization of marketing programs including webinars, digital lead gen, event promotion and follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to sales.
- Own reporting and analysis on marketing programs aligned to your segment, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
Who you are...
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Saas Marketing. Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing and working on joint marketing programs with marketing channel partners.
- Successful in developing and executing enterprise-level demand generation and pipeline development programs. Deep understanding of pipeline performance and analysis.
- Constantly inquisitive and highly analytical, you like to identify the desired outcome and apply data and an understanding of marketing channels to determine how to achieve it.
- Have a strong ability to operate in the gray and a natural bias to act - you have the ability to utilize your network and build relationships internally to help you get answers and problem solve.
- Dynamic in your ability to plan, strategize, and consult with the team and then to execute that plan with speed and efficiency
- Comfortable leading cross-functional projects and able to influence programs and campaigns outside of your direct ownership