Enterprise Localization Account Executive
Are you passionate about language interpretation, translation services, the world of Localization? Do you get a special sense of fulfillment when you’ve uncovered a new prospect that turns into a very satisfied client? If so, we’d love to speak with you.!
Our client, recognized as one of top 10 Localization industry leaders with some of the most prominent and influential companies as our clients. We are looking for strong sales talent to add to our team.
This is a strategic and highly important role, identifying new clients through a customer-centric sales methodology. Working globally while collaborating with production, marketing, operations management and senior leadership to acquire new business in the target territory.
The ideal candidate has solid business judgment with a track record of, solution selling and business development. This position offers an unique opportunity to leverage your career and understanding of enterprise sales inside one of the world’s leading localization companies.
- Uncovering, identifying and building opportunities within new enterprise level accounts
- Making contact with clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship
- Working with the Program Directors, Enterprise Project Managers and/or Project Manager (PM) to create territory, account and opportunity plans, RFPs, SOWs, quotes and ensuring that administrative details are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Working within and maintaining customer data in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to sales forecasts, plans, activities, opportunities, pipelines and related data.
- Coordinating RFP/RFQ/RFI responses, as needed.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, including customer visits and attending industry events, as required.
- Working in a global team defining the underlying value proposition and service offerings for existing clients and new client targets.
- In conjunction with your manager and global team, moving opportunities along the sales process to help achieve closed sales above budget (up to and including closing).
- Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients, territories, verticals, horizontals, service offerings and projects.
- Collaborating with the global team to define internal and external expectations, and aligning those to specific deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university a plus, or relevant salesexperience
- Experience in business-to-businesssalesexperience in professional services and technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience in closed sales in new business of Large Accounts, within the company or externally in a like industry and position.
- An understanding of working in a customer-centric sales methodology.
- A track record of lead generation, key account targeting, qualifying and closing new business including new and existing accounts.
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Experience of enterprise-level salesexperience in the localization industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on a successful business development strategy.
- Demonstrated competence in working independently to structure, negotiate, and close multi-million dollar accounts with leading companies, particularly in the technology, manufacturing, consumer, travel/hospitality, and finance industries.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success getting buy-in for innovative and bold projects.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble customers.