The Enterprise Services Liaison position is assigned to key client sites to execute critical reporting and support operational excellence. In addition to delivering certain contracted services, this position is responsible for interfacing with the client to determine the best way to meet current and future needs and to foster a professional relationship with the client in order to grow the account. May have on-site/off-site or third-party job coordination and/or job consulting responsibility. Will maintain a high level of client interaction with a focus on executing client required billing and reporting as well as ensuring each assigned site meets contracted staffing requirements. This is an exempt position that requires specific customer knowledge. The focus should be on managing and deploying FSR, Site Certification execution and adherence as well as ensuring all client reporting requirements are achieved.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for comprehending the internal onboarding process for net new and existing Ricoh accounts and ensuring accurate internal execution of billing and reporting requirements
- Identify gaps in billing or reporting and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client issues
- Able to make recommendations of enhanced processes for potential implementation
- Maintain applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements
- Responsible for creating and conducting site level reporting, presentations, and business reviews to ensure alignment with contractual requirements
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing submission
- Conduct and support site certifications to inspect service delivery standards, ensuring compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure any site certification deficiencies are prioritized on a critical action document to drive improvement
- May manage a FSR team and oversee all development, training, and provide leadership to employees
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires 5+ years experience in operations and administrative field.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Some management experience preferred.
- Ricoh experience preferred.
Req Number 19-01931