Enterprise Key Account Manager ( Healthcare )
11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing / Printing & Paper
We are seeking an Enterprise Key Account Manager responsible for generating sales at assigned named accounts, with a high focus in healthcare and retail services accounts. This is a direct customer facing / direct contributor role with emphasis on enhancing current contacts and developing new customer contacts and business within existing accounts. The position requires a high level of daily activities including prospecting, briefings, workshops, studies, demonstrations, proposals, etc.
The ideal candidate has the ability to sell Lexmark’s solutions, services and products to the benefit of our customers using workflow improvement, business cases, Total Cost of Ownership with the goal of decreasing overall costs and improving efficiencies within our customer’s environments. Activities include, but are not limited to contacting and visiting existing and prospective customers at many levels within the customer organization. The candidate should have proven success working with multiple contact levels including C-level within healthcare and F500 companies.
The Enterprise Key Account Manager builds and maintains a network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Observes and participates in presenting products, solutions and services that can benefit the customer's needs. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's entire product and software line; may have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services. This position requires strong complex selling skills and the ability to work with all Lexmark resources to drive business. This position also requires the ability to develop Line of Business contacts to drive Accounts Payable, Human Resources, and other workflow solutions. Knowledge or experience working with large healthcare and retail organizations is a plus.
The major areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Direct responsibility for identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing new opportunities within existing customers.
- Work effectively with both internal and external resources to successfully close sales.
- Minimum expectation is to achieve annual revenue objectives.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 4 yeardegree (BS/BA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of consultative technologysalesexperience or software salesexperience.
- Proven business development success in expanding solution offering within existing customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a complex sale.
- Manage Services Sales and Solutions Salesexperience.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, and complete a complex proposal response.
- Skilled at defining current state total cost of operation and developing key pricing elements.
- Experienced with high degree of proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to clearly and concisely develop & deliver concept presentations.
- Experience with and/or understanding of the healthcare and hospital data environment is highly preferred.
*Based in Atlanta, GA but occasional travel to customer accounts in Greenville, SC and Jackson, MS.
*Relocation is not offered for this position.