Our direct client is looking for an Enterprise Java and Data Architect in Trenton, NJ.
- Looking for a hands-on analyst, technologist and architect who has deep experience in business analysis, developing high throughput java applications in a scalable application server environment, working knowledge of mainframe IMSdatabases, creating data models, designing packages/stored procedures for the use cases, high throughput insertions into database.
- The Enterprise Data Architect will consult with information technology, data analytics, SMEs and development staff to design and implement scripts, programs, software components and analyses that will support product quality and an in depth understanding of potential uses of the data.
- This position is for highly motivated individuals who can self-start, work with different teams and meet project goals with robust, highly available, high transaction volume, fault tolerant and scalable enterprise software systems.
- 10 plus years of experience hands-on programming in addressing large scale requirements by J2EE based design, development, implementation & support of large scale secure software products, projects with object oriented design and implementing design by proven design patterns.
- Modeling different business domains and its relationship.
- UML representation of the design.
- Sequence diagrams for different cases.
- Flow charts & class diagrams
- Experience in analyzing situation errors, tasking, take action and verify results.
- Setting up continuous integration cycle with Microsoft TFS
- Modelling business objects based on Use cases and Domain models.
- Core java fundamentals & J2EE implementations in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Automated unit tests.
- JVM tuning for optimized performance.
- Solid experience in using relational databases like DB2 & Oracle.
- Interoperability with different in house and third party products.
- Designing API and integration with other products.
- Integrated development environments like Eclipse.
- J2EE application servers like WebLogic or JBoss.
- Java authentication & authorization.
- Excellent documentation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and work with various UML artifacts such has Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams.
- Design core java platform classes including the Java collection framework, iteration, sorting, enumeration & annotation classes.
- Detailed understanding of Java fundamentals like multi-threading, thread ctrol, thread pools and thread pool executors.
- In depth understanding of JEE Framework including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Messaging Service encompassing both point to point messaging and publish and subscribe models.
- Design XML and JSON schemas.
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and any associated Messaging Bus Technologies
- Experience in database persistence frameworks like Hibernate & JPA as well as the ability to use direct SQL as necessary
- Effective database connection handling in J2EE application servers.
-Build tools Ant & Gradle
- Build tools like Maven
- Source control systems like TFS
- MVC architecture with application frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC framework.
- Responsive web design, HTML5, Angular JS
- 4 year college degree or equivalent study
(1) Has the candidate ever worked for the Client (Government of State of NJ)? Is yes, please provide: Agency Name, Start and End Date, In what capacity worked, Reason for Finishing work with the agency, Manager Name and Number?
(2) Client will perform Fingerprinting, Full State and Federal Background Check. Is your background check all clear?
Location: Trenton, NJ