Enterprise IT Project, Program, Portfolio Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
(1) Managing the corporate IT enterprise project, program, and portfolio management and delivery organization and activities;
(2) Leading project, program, and portfolio management and delivery activities while also being hands-on in project, program, and portfolio management and delivery activities;
(3) Managing all project, program, and portfolio staff, resources, and budgets:
(4) Defining, monitoring, and ensuring adherence to project, program and portfolio management and delivery process, methodologies, procedures, guidelines, policy, and strategy;
(5) Working closely with varying levels of the employee population in determining end user population needs, and oversight of project delivery to ensure needs are met;
(6) Partnering withother groups, business partners, organizations, and vendors in delivering quality solutions to the end user and customer community;
(7) Continuous participation in departmental strategy, vision, and ‘best practice’ implementation;
(8) Active participation with corporate IT executive leadership in hiring, staff development, coaching, mentoring, grooming, succession planning in a shared services and matrixed organization;
(9) Acting as the resident Subject Matter Expert (SME) and thought leader in enterprise corporate IT application and infrastructure project, program, and portfolio management and delivery;
(10) Ensuring that methodology, frameworks, procedures, and standards are adopted, followed, and adhered to;
(11) Working intimately with staff in the requirement gathering, systems analysis, technical design, through implementation phases; (12) Ensuring that project delivery is successful and exceeds end user and customer requirements and expectations;
(13) Acting as the resident point of contact for all of North America for tracking and reporting on all corporate IT enterprise projects, issues relative to projects, as a central point of contact to a diverse audience;
(14) Acting as an enterprise facilitator to any and all parties directly and indirectly involved in all enterprise initiatives;
(15) Acting as a critical leader in corporate acquisition activities with regards to corporate IT enterprise project, program, and portfolio management and delivery organization and activities; (16) Providing SAP ERP solution architecture and applications and infrastructure knowledge transfer..
***Career consultants or contractors or vendor/professional services professionals can NOT be considered for this role.
MUST have at least 5+ years of STRONG SAP ERP applications, infrastructure, and solutions architecture experience coming from a medium sized corporate IT organization of 30-200 IT professionals representing an organization that has a revenue stream of $1BB or larger.
MUST have 10 years of progressively successful career progression aligned with medium corporate IT enterprise applications project management with at least 10 years of formal methodology based application project management experience---and is still hands-on daily/weekly in project and program and portfolio management activities as a hands-on contributing employee of a corporate IT department.
MUST have at least 5years STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT experience DIRECTLY running a (as a non-consultant) corporate IT enterprise project and program and portfolio management and solutions delivery organization/function with a heavy focus on SAP custom programming and FSLC SAP packaged software implementation and SAPinfrastructure projects. Expertise in all 3 areas is essential.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT knowledgebase of project/program/portfolio management methodology/process and project planning, project estimating, and project budget management.
MUST have STRONG orientation with Waterfall and Agile methodologies and have STRONG experience working in SAPtechnology environments.
MUST have STRONG BUSINESS function experience with a STRONG stakeholder and customer facing demeanor. MUST have STRONG propensity for flexibility, adaptability, and collaboration.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT experience mentoring/coaching/grooming project managers.