GDIT is seeking an Operations Lead to be responsible for the technical planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the team of contractors for all O&M for the USSOUTHCOM constructed networks.
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Possess certifications as required in DoD 8570 Baseline Information Assurance Manager (IAM)-III level
- A minimum of five years of experience supporting geographically dispersed teams
- A minimum of three years of experience with DoD IA policy and guidelines
- A minimum of six years of experience as an Operations Lead in a program environment
- BA/BS degree
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.