The IT Applications Manager is responsible for software support of all ERP and Manufacturing Systems.
- Software support of Oracle, NetSuite, and M2M ERP Systems.
- Software support of Agile, Aegis and various other Manufacturing related systems.
- Software support of MS Office Automation and Office 365 applications.
- Manages tasks related to application selection, implementation or enhancement.
- Seeks enhancements based on business needs.
- Coordinates the training of user departments on new applications and procedural responsibilities.
- Ensures technical direction and process is understood, implemented and supported appropriately.
- Identifies and corrects flaws and/or procedural gaps related to applications being implemented.
- Follows management direction while maintaining a high level of independence to contribute new and innovative ideas.
- Drives projects while ensuring team participation.
- Responsible for documenting and organizing software change control processes for audit purposes.
Required Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field OR a combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a technical team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a system support role with ERP implementation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of integrated ERP systems preferably Oracle.
- Experience using Agile project methodology.
- Experience with SQL Databases.
- Strong knowledge of IT governance, project planning, and the technological usage/alternatives available in a multi- business unit environment.
- Ability to manage software fixes, enhancements, and project portfolio.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co- workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Manages team of development and support resources, which may include full time employees, contractors, and vendors.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/finger, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability to lift, bend or stoop as necessary up to 20 lbs.