We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Integration Developer to work out of our Lake Mary, FL office. Relocation is not available for this position. Perform duties such as design, develop, test and implement data flows between business applications and provides solutions for integration between operational systems. The role will provide value to FARO by creating efficiencies and supporting strategic initiatives. This role will utilize SAP technologies and other software and middleware components. You will collaborate with end-users, analysts, developers, and architects to identify requirements for enterprise connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.)
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of sales professionals to work with
- University degree in Computer Science, Information systems management, business administration or related field.
- Integration Technology Development: 5 years
- Integration Platform and tools – SAP Process Integration (PI/PO), SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), Mulesoft Anypoint, Boomi Integration, or equivalent platforms.
- Knowledge of SOA, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Plus: SAP HANA, SAP UI5, Core Data Services (CDS), Business Objects Processing Framework (BOPF), OData services using Netweaver Gateway.
- Plus: Familiarity with Discrete Manufacturing Operations
- Plus: Experience with Cloud iPaaS platforms, custom API development and the ability to pick up new technical knowledge quickly.
Familiar with the Following:
- SOAP/REST with associated knowledge in XML, WSDL and XSD.
- Design patterns for SOA, Messaging and EAI
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integration, technologies and processing environments.
- Integration message protocols and legacy integration technologies
- Conducting prototypes, data and function mapping, and setting relevant configuration and control