Currently, we are seeking a talented Enterprise Information Security Architect to join our Corporate Information Technology division. The Corporate Division supports the goals and initiatives of all other divisions throughout the company and its subsidiaries. These departments include: Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Corporate Development, Public Affairs, Safety & Security, Legal & Compliance.
The Enterprise Information Security Architect is a new leadership role that will create the technical vision behind a heightened focus on information security at Pacific Life. This role will be accountable for defining the organization's information security architecture, developing information security technology roadmaps and driving the introduction and adoption of new security technology.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Being a trusted advisor by demonstrating thought leadership in information security technologies across multiple disciplines (network, cloud, endpoint, software development, etc.)
• Develop a deep understanding of the business domain, risk management posture and enterprise technology environment to effectively develop specific architectures enabled by security technologies and services
• Assess viability and applicability of new security technologies as they become available
• Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic information security technology requirements and produce or contribute to security architecture, strategy and roadmap artifacts
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• 7+ years of experience in creating and managing enterprise information security architectures and solutions across multiple disciplines (network, cloud, endpoint, software development, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge in the following: Network security infrastructure controls including next generation firewalls, proxies, advanced malware controls, IDS / IPS and DLP, CASB, Cloud Proxy, DLP, MFA, cloud automation and management tools
• Demonstrable experience with architecting enterprise security solutions including cloud solutions with AWS, Azure, Office 365 and SaaS services
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM along with demonstrable knowledge of security standards and best practices such as ISO 27001 and NIST
• Effective relationship building and leadership skills across divisional and departmental organizational structures to accomplish enterprise wide goals
• Must possess an inclusive work style and be able to establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and colleagues.