What success looks like in this role:
- Respond to hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, storage sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client location.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs/replaces hardware components on a variety of equipment which may include enterprise servers, mainframe, networking, storage-subsystems and drives, telecommunications equipment, and high-end document processing equipment.
- Provides software, hardware and networking support.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- High school diploma or GED required. Background investigation and drug screen required.
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise field service support role providing break/fix hardware repair for a variety of vendor server, mass storage, core legacy and networking devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software, hardware and operating system issues.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers. Excellent problem solving skills.
- A+ certification required. HPE, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis.