- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company.
About the job
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience with large, complex commercial and legal discussions, working with the Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer's technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will manage our enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using your passion for Looker products to help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale. Responsibilities
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss and manage complex business cycles and present to C-level executives, corporate, and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to create opportunities.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and industry landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.