- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- 10 years of quota carrying field sales and strategic account management at a B2B software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals.
- 7 years of experience consistently exceeding quota.
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and effective strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, present, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you'll manage our top enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using your passion for Google products to help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners, creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.