Bugcrowd is the world's #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world's most elite security researchers -- also known as whitehat hackers -- to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As an Enterprise Field Account Executive with Bugcrowd, you'll be responsible for end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, managing quarterly quotas within your territory. You will be expected to collaborate and work with all teams internal to the organization that will enable the growth of your pipeline and our brand in the marketplace. This is a high-energy, fast-paced and evolving position, so you must be comfortable with change as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization. This role ties to an individual territory, with expectations to manage full sales lifecycles, and to build the go-to-market plan including direct and indirect business. Performance is tied to quota attainment.
- 7+ years of work experience - Infosec a must.
- A strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a closing Role.
- A charismatic, dynamic, extroverted personality.
- Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Individually driven, but can work on a team as well.
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company's success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF's historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.