$150K — $250K *
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you'll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for a motivated Sales Manager to lead a growing team of Inside Sales Representatives/Account Managers within a high-performing and aggressive Enterprise segment. Our next leader should have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and thru a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
• Manages Team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
• Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of RingCentral through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
• Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities.
• Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
• Acts as an escalation point for all department issues, internal and customer facing.
• Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
• Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports with mindful employee development.
• Will train and enable the team with sales techniques and create an environment that motivates the team through superior selling programs.
• Presentation of quarterly department review to executive management.
• Required weekly 1:1 meetings with each member of the team, and weekly all team meetings.
• Review of rep assigned accounts and recruitment activities.
• 3 years' minimum of sales management experience
• Inside sales experience highly preferred
• 2 years' experience with VoIP, Cloud or software preferred
• Experience managing direct reports
• Experience managing remote employees
• Familiarity with Salesforce is desired.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is required
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
RingCentral's Enterprise Sales team is leading a massive change in the way s o me of the world's best-known companies and organizations communicate and collaborate. RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're changing the nature of communications. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone ™ ( MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $153,000 and $217,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Valid through: 11/7/2021