Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding, timely results to customers?
If so, Enterprise Architecture needs you to join the team! We’re committed to and focused on guiding the organization in the evolution of its technical architecture while assisting project and product teams with near term needs that help ensure excellent product outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience and technical knowledge to bear while assisting with both near and long term successful technical outcomes.
What makes the Enterprise Architecture a great team to be a part of?
The role is focused on all aspects of IT from across the organization, this allows for an involvement in a broad spectrum of projects and technologies for an exciting variety of work. You will be working with a team focused on collaborative goals to enable the success of each other and the company. You will work with people from across the US and Canada and have the ability to work on a flexible schedule combined with some work from home opportunity.
The essential functions of the role:
- Partners with project and product leadership to establish technical requirements and leads technical and application design reviews with Engineering Councils for compliance to architectural mandates, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborates with other Enterprise Engineers to ensure consistency across the enterprise domains.
- Fulfills role of Lead Engineer as needed to coordinate all engineering activities for the project and to ensure the appropriate engineering designs are produced.
- Coordinates with the Enterprise Architecture Team and councils to ensure adherence to the architectural vision and roadmaps and the transition from the current to future state.
- Collaborates with Team Managers to develop and maintain product vision and strategy that takes into account limiting or eliminating technical debt.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the engineering processes.
What do we need from you?
- A service oriented attitude.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to be a change agent within the organization.
Leading candidates will have…
- A strong knowledge of software development architecture, data integration and software development lifecycle practices.
- Strong communication capabilities that will enable you to collaborate across software development, infrastructure and architecture teams within the I.T. organization.
- An appetite to learn technical infrastructure practices and principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Job ID 2017-3133