Role & Responsibilities
· Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory
· Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
· Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
· Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
· Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
· In addition to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Service Provider Networking Sales Team goal is to accelerate sales of our Enterprise Network solutions, while enabling customers and partners to be successful. The team influences innovation, technology and enablement to assist Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserve top-line margins and offer unique customer solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition. If you are ready to be part of entrepreneurial culture focused on accountability for all aspects of the vision, strategy, execution and measurement model then this team is for you.
Who You Are
· 5+ years of proven Cisco expertise in technical domains with documented success .
· CCIE level knowledge in routing and switching technologies
· Extensive knowledge and experience in Cisco Validated Design and cross architecture solution use case lab and content development
· Deep understanding of application workflows across domains, as well as a holistic understanding of controllers and management tools
· Ability to provide detailed and consumable documentation around best practices for deployment around application acceleration, automation/management efficiencies
· Ability to bring people from different departments to the table, to create a safe environment for people, making sure their opinions are heard and addressed
· Focus on team’s success rather than individual wins
· Advanced presentation skills