Industry: Misc. Healthcare•
5 - 7 years
Posted 334 days ago
Enterprise Networking Project Manager
· Initiates, plans, executes, and monitors activities of cross functional teams to ensure voice and data projects are launched on schedule, on budget and meet business, regulatory and quality requirements.
· Manages and leads a team responsible for developing and executing voice and data system integration including:
· Drives decision making and problem resolution in project.
· Provides updates to senior leadership on project status, challenges and additional support required.
· Manages multiple stakeholders in complex project environments
· Designs, develops, implements and manages processes for cross-functional team interaction, communications, executive reviews and decision-making.
· Ensures that assigned goals and objectives are met and that assigned projects and other work are completed on time, to high standards and within budget.
Key Performance Indicators / Measures for Success:
· Execution and completion of Voice and Data Integration Projects per project plan within agreed timelines and budget.
· Understands specific challenges, complexities, and risks in system integration.
· Effectively manages collaboration, cultivating important relationships, in all supported functions of Voice and Data Infrastructure, as well as external partners.
· Supports and drives organizational development activities that enhance group effectiveness, competencies, and communication.
· Ability to manage and prioritize workload and maintain flexibility as situations change. Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams, and managing processes.
· Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
· Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent work experience.
· PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
· Proficiencies with project management systems and software/tools is preferred.
· 5+ years project management and leadership experience demonstrating an innovative mindset and cultural awareness.
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives and goals.
· Strong experience in IT Infrastructure systems integration.
· Versed and experienced in technical aspects of Voice and Data NetworkInfrastructure.
· Proven project and process management skills and understanding of best-practice project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
· Advanced project management planning and tracking skills, capable of managing multiple projects with respect to priorities and self-management.
· Strong financial acumen, capable of effective planning and oversight for large-scale project budgets.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and information management skills.
· Experience with Networking and Hardware technologies
o Experience with interconnecting networks logically
o Experience with VLAN's and the use of subnetting
· Proven project management experience within information technology field
· Coordinate internal resources, contractors and vendors
· Proper cabling techniques, i.e.
o Avoid Environmental hazards
o Proper type, size, bandwidth, length requirements, etc.
o Interconnection types, stacking, uplinking, etc.
· Proper cable management techniques
· Electrical wiring experience specific to Networking equipment requirements
· Rack layout design and implementation
· Room Environmental conditions
· Department of Health standards and how to meet their requirements