We are looking for Enterprise Digital Architect for our client in Omaha, NE
Job Title: Enterprise Digital Architect
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Overall 15+ yrs of IT Experience with Minimum of 8 years of relevant designer/architect experience.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Lead Architect on Major programmes
- Experience of some of Integration, ERP, supply chain, eCommerce applications
- Experience in working in complex applications with proven Enterprise Architect role
- Senior Level Architect on large size programmes of work across a diverse range of Industry domains including bespoke solutions and large scale design and implementation of COTS packages
- Proven experience on Architecture lifecycle management, frameworks including modelling at various levels of granularity
- Architecture Professional with strong emphasis on Digital Enterprise Content Management, Portals, m-commerce/e-commerce, Applications, Data and / or Technology Architectures and understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns, XP, .NET, Java/J2EE or similar industry standards best practices.
- Sitecore: Sitecore CMS 7 and module extensions; and Web Forms
- Java: Servlets, JSF, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Log4j or other logging framework
- SQL Development: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL
- The Enterprise Digital Architect applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of front-end and back-end software design to define appropriate customer solutions.
- To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementation of large digital programs including both front-end and back-end as well as other enterprise content management systems.
- The Digital Architect is expected to maintain effective product group relationships.
- Experience with modernization approaches including re-hosting, re-factoring, re-architecting, migrations and conversions
- Identify technical risks related to migration plan, come up with mitigation plan e.g. potential performance issues, potential availability issues, external dependencies etc.