Abbott is looking for a Digital Enterprise Architect to join the Digital Solutions Delivery team.
As a Digital Enterprise Architect you will play a critical role in the delivery of best in class consumer experiences. You will provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities, operating models and solution design. Architectural responsibilities include social, mobile, web and marketing automation solution.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and implement of contemporarydigitalarchitectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Abbott’s digital transformation
- Translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive digital business needs, use cases and requirements
- Provide leadership and hands-on technical direction to deliver world class customer experiences
- Tool and technology selection. Drive standardization and reuse of industry leading technology across the organization
- Investigate and develop new best practices and methodologies
- Develop strategic framework and plans to evolve and optimize digitalchannels, applications, customer experience and digitalmarketing capabilities to drive customer engagement, loyalty and revenue
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degreepreferred
- Minimum 8years of experience in architecting enterprise digitallandscapes
- Minimum 6years of digitalmarketing, web design, mobile or interactive media.
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management
- Excellent track record in delivering complex and cross functional programs
- A strong background in technical design / architecture
- The candidate must Enterprise CMS knowledge with either Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SDL Tridion and/ or Sitecore
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and contemporary design patterns/practices
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services is highly desired