Job Profile Summary
Computer Aid, Inc., (CAI) is hiring!
We are in immediate need of an Enterprise Development Analyst - OnBase. This is a 4-6 month contract opportunity in Middleton, Pennsylvania.
During the COVID pandemic, this position will be remote.
This position performs technical work in the administration, operation, and monitoring of OnBase enterprise business systems, with a key role in enterprise OnBase systems.
This position supports strategic objectives including customer service objectives by supporting, advancing, and maximizing OnBase. Candidate will enable success through technology innovation, while maintaining and improving system performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs various enterprise development and integration duties and responsibilities, which include working on support teams to support enterprise systems and their integration.
- Designs, develops, analyzes, integrates, and deploys enterprise applications, configurations, and solutions.
- Develops detailed specifications that describe system changes.
- Integrates programs and objects for enterprise applications and solutions. Participates in and/or executes process designs and technical configurations.
- Provides technical assistance and resolves defects in development objects.
- Analyzes and assesses current processes to define and document improvements.
- Works closely with customers, peers, and process owners to ensure that development objects meet business requirements.
- Participates in the technical preparation of business process procedures, test scenarios, end-user documentation and user manuals.
- Participates and documents tests that are necessary to ensure the application or technical environment meet performance requirements.
- Monitors and repairs development and technical objects to maintain performance according to technical and functional specifications.
- Provides user support and assists in the identification of configuration and program changes.
- Responds to service requests and issues that require trouble shooting, coding, configuration, data and/or security maintenance.
- Performs system documentation and administrative tasks as needed.
- Utilizes various software and/or technology tools to perform job duties.
- Uses situational awareness to anticipate and prevent accidents.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or information technology. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
- OCSA – OnBase Certified System Administrator
- OCWA – OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator
- OCWV – OnBase Certified WorkView Developer
- OCAPI – OnBase Certified API Developer
- Five (5) years of experience in information technology which includes a minimum of two (2) years of experience providing OnBase support.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to partner well with internal and external business partners
- Must be able to take ownership of areas of responsibility and make recommendations and decisions on the improvement and operation of those areas
- Solid professional and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.