Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions is growing rapidly. At our core, we deliver data that firms use across their enterprise to support capital markets activity. Our customers are engineers, quants and data scientists who leverage our application-ready data covering the entire breadth of the financial markets and our data quality and governance technologies to automate the services they create.
You can be in integral part of helping Bloomberg grow its Enterprise Solutions products. As a Data Wrangler you will leverage your data mining and statistical analysis skills to develop innovative solutions and tools for Data Scientists and other consumers of our data.
We’ll trust you to:
- Interact with Bloomberg Product managers and clients to understand the needs of the business and those of the clients
- Write scripts, perform analysis and integrate Bloomberg data to develop tools that will assist Data Scientists and Engineers who consume and process the data
- Develop and deliver analytical solutions using data visualization tools
- Develop documentation covering the definition of product solutions
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in data wrangling – mapping, cleansing and normalizing
- Strong analytic skills
- Literate in a programming language (e.g. Java, Scala, Python)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD preferred
Requisition No. 62768