Love to deal with multiple technologies in complex environments? Want to create the solutions you envision for the largest organizations in the world? Ready to advise the modern software engineering practice on pioneer projects?
We invite you to materialize your aspirations in a company where opportunities abound for building an amazing future, where discovering the value and potential of a new technology, Data Virtualization, will be the beauty of your daily routine.
Our customers span all market segments and geographies. And we partner with leading and reputable companies across the globe. This combination makes Denodo a fun and exciting environment to work. A place where your work will have an impact. A place where you're invited to push the boundaries of possibility.
Join an international team in pursuing mastery, value and success in a global environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our Services Engineering team. We want a professional who will travel, evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot toenhance our clients' journey around Data Virtualization.
Your mission: to help people realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo solutions.
In this role you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise and client management skills to conduct on-site consulting and product implementation in either short or long-term engagements being critical point of contact for getting things done among Denodo, partners and client teams.
- Product and technical knowledge:
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo products, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of our key and advancedfeatures and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of our product.
- Ability to lead custom deployments dealing with business-focused and engineering-focused requirements.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client's business cases, requirements and issues.
- Presentation and organizational skills:
- Train and engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform and related solutions.
- Know when and where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources.
- Promote knowledge and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations.
- Customer engagement:
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Provide business and technical consulting, training and support.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Experience in Enterprise development technologies such as Java Enterprise, XML, Web Services.
- Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems in server environments.
- Active listener, inquisitive and passionate about technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel around 75%.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude.
- Experience working with Big Data and/or noSQL environments like Hadoop, mongoDB, ...
- Experience in Business software implementation and integration projects (e.g. ETL/Data Warehouse architectures, CEP, BPM).
- Experience in Integration with packaged applications (e.g. relational databases, SAP, Siebel, Oracle Financials, Business Intelligence tools, …).
- Experience in web technologies, architectures and services (WOA, XaaS, ...).
- Experience in Data Modeling tools.
- Knowledge and experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices and Frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, etc.) are a plus.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.