At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
We are currently seeking a qualified, motivated talent to be responsible for supporting an array of activities that advance the strategic vision of the line of Business / Group and works closely with leadership in driving strategic initiatives while processing activities that includes communication strategy design, approach definition, data gathering, researching trends, content development , project implementation and, if required, contribute to change management and process improvement initiatives.
- Performs strategy formulation, development, implementation, and evaluation to advance the operational success of the Group.
- Develops diverse communication channels which includes digital platforms (i.e. SharePoint, pulse and webcast) as well as content production and maintenance.
- Performs analyses of financial, economic, managerial and operational data; this includes development and use of dashboards, performance indicators and metrics.
- Identifies desired results and provides forecasting / development for achievement of those results.
- Develops proposals for, or refinements of, and advocates for an integrated strategic planning process; helps implement and further refine the approved process.
- Analyzes strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats; establishes long-term organizational objectives and strategies to achieve these objectives.
- Develops supporting action plans and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress, recommends allocation of resources to work toward objectives, monitors deployment of approved resources (such as capital, labor and equipment, including technology) and facilitating mechanisms (such as motivation and deployment of personnel, condition of management information and financial systems vis-?-vis strategic support), and reviews/refines strategies and implements corrective actions.
- Reviews, and recommends improvement of business plans, processes and operations; this includes assessment of organizational readiness for, and exercise of, operational agility and flexibility.
- Performs various other duties such as dashboard development, marketing and content development, activity reporting, researching trends, and other ad hoc requests..
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- SharePoint development and content management.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Excellent ability to write content and deliver clear messaging (written and oral communication)
- Acute attention to detail and ability to produce polished deliverables
- Experience in data analysis and/or business development
- Strong willingness and demonstrated ability to work with data, interpret trends, and present findings to project stakeholders
- Strong ability balance numerous time-sensitive requests
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, creativity, and initiative
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Proactive team player, with an ability to influence decision making.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality./or business development
- Strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts
RMCA- (EDM Risk)
- As part of the Enterprise Data Management CAO office, responsible for focusing on a range of initiatives that support process improvement, change management and communication activities.
- Be able to successfully navigate ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.