Enterprise Data Architects participate in the creation and evolution of a technology road map that defines current technical architectures and future architectures. They are subject matter experts for architectural frameworks, methods, design patterns and tools. The person in this position will lead strategic technological planning to achieve company goals, provide an architecture that meets the Company's business needs and will provide the most efficient and secure IT environment possible.
Enterprise Data Architects drive common approaches and expose information assets and processes across the enterprise. They document multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
- Identify commonalities between business teams and businesses to define and recommend common solutions
- Build for performance, fault tolerance, security and reusable patterns
- Identify and implement build vs. buy strategies
- Monitor and identify performance trends and work with teams to improve processes and procedures
- Mentor and coach team members to expand their awareness of other aspects of the enterprise
- Develop a strategic vision for technology platforms that enables the broader vision for IT and the business
- Seek self-driven development opportunities
- Partner with business and technology to deliver roadmaps
- Work with stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets.
- Research, analyze and promote technology standards to be used across the enterprise.
- Facilitate problem-solving among a strong team
- Bachelor?s degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience in technology
- CIF ? Corporate Information Factory
- MDM ? Communication Plans and Patterns
- Must have implemented MDM
- OFFICE 365
- Three years of experience providing technical leadership or guidance
- Experience using architectural methodologies and frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman and Archimate
- Experience with messaging systems, technologies and developing transactional systems
- Proven experience in rewriting, refactoring, scaling and the re-architecture of applications
- In-depth understanding of our internal applications and how our infrastructure work together
- Keep current on product trends and technology innovations
- Knowledge of system architecture and normalization considerations
- Knowledge on inter-system communication strategies, including ESB and web services