American Century Investments® is a leading global asset manager with over 60 years of experience helping investors achieve their financial goals.
Serving a broad client base including financial advisors, institutions and individual investors, we offer a wide range of investment strategies across a variety of investment disciplines.
Headquartered in Kansas City, MO, we also have offices located in New York; London; Hong Kong; Sydney; El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles area); and Mountain View, CA (Silicon Valley).
Enterprise Data Architecture:
American Century Investments is currently seeking an Experienced Data Architect who will add technical strength and deliver the company's data and analytics roadmap.
Are you interested in being an integral part of an enterprise transformation? We are looking for a visionary data architecture leader that will help us design our next generation, cloud enabled big data capabilities.
- You will collaborate with business, technology, governance, security and architecture teams across the company to design and develop our next generation data platforms using traditional DB technologies, open source frameworks and cloud services.
- Drive a holistic information management strategy including enterprise reference architecture and capability roadmaps across advanced analytics, big data, NoSQL, and OLTP/OLAP platforms.
- You will analyze and lead technology cost drivers to ensure efficient scale and support of data capabilities.
- Standardize data principles, methodologies and emerging architecture and design patterns and act as a mentor and lead to data modelers.
- Continuously drive innovation, evaluate, justify, and prototype new technologies within developer community and lead implementation .
- Ability to collaborate and partner with business domain leads, data scientists, product owners, data governance, enterprise architects and other functional leads to deliver premier data solutions.
- Solid experience in developing data management practices at enterprise level such as data governance, master data management, metadata management data security, and data quality.
- Expertise in architecture and development of real-time, enterprise scale OLTP/OLAP solutions using a variety of development techniques and technologies.
- Expertise in NoSQL, HDFS, ETL/ELT and data service (APIs) technologies.
- Knowledgeable in Big Data Ecosystem technologies.
- Experience with public and private cloud capabilities and specifically building cloud data services and capabilities.
- Exposure to a broad range of database, data movement, and BI technologies (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, Neteeza, AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora Postgres, AWS EMR, Hadoop, Couchbase, Informatica, Glue, Denodo, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in Financial Services (i.e. Mutual Funds) and Customer domains is a plus