Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
** Hub-based (Reston, VA) **
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com , pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
• As part of our Public Sector's Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will identify and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud to our top Public Sector accounts.
• You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
• Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting the value of our full suite of applications.
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers.
• Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
• 3-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive.
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
• Experience selling to Public Sector customers
• Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Strong computer skills, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
Valid Through: 2019-11-12