The Enterprise Consulting and Process Design Senior Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of the team and will be responsible for working across functional organizations to identify synergies, eliminate waste and support fact based problem solving and decision making. Provides analytical support to drive performance improvement through improved end-to-end process design and management. Produces quantitative results & data visualization to drive productivity improvements and reduce non-value adding expense. Individual task ownership as assigned.
- Ability to execute specific methodology and tools in support of engagement activities including, but not limited to diagnostic support, data analysis and insight development of strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with the process design efforts to understand the business value inherent in various technology (e.g. ICR, BPM) capabilities and determine how to apply them to particular processes to increase enterprise performance
- Support any process design efforts by analyzing, documenting, and designing the future state of selected business process and its key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams.
- Knows how to use and obtain data from workflow tools, data warehouses, etc. and is comfortable with statistical concepts such as distribution theories, general probability theory, correlations, etc.
- Cost benefit analysis, ROI to help deliver the most value to the organization
- Able to identify dependencies within project tasks, manage milestones, keeps assignments timely and accurate
- Partners with a senior member of the ECPD to deliver engagement results as part of broader execution team
- Facilitates medium scale meetings managing logistics, content development and achievement of defined objectives (Sr. Analyst should be able to manage one level up on the business side)
- Continuously drive skill and knowledge development through forums, reading/research, best practice sharing and Lean in Action visits
- Communicates to business partners, stakeholders, on report findings, results of analytics, relevant findings, opportunities, etc.
- Experience in Financial Services highly preferred, but not required
- Up to 40% travel required
- Must be highly analytical with experience defining analytical approaches for engagements and applying a range of analytical tools to synthesize insights and develop solutions
- Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint, and process modeling tools
- Familiarity with SQL and identifying trends and root cause analysis
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and adjust execution plans as needed to ensure success of the goals for a project
- Comfortable working with the ambiguous while driving toward clarity
- Able to work effectively with sensitive topics
- Demonstrated experience in diagnosing and mapping systems/process/value streams
- Familiarity with statistical tools/software (e.g., Minitab) and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM), Organizational Decision Management (ODM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies a plus
- 4 Year College Degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or business related field
- 3-5 Years related experience
- 5-7 years total experience
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed