$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Enterprise Configuration Manager is responsible for talent/team development while ensuring quality delivery of technical solutions that bring value to the enterprise. This role will analyze, interpret and operationalize the vision and strategies of the organization though innovative and out-of-the-box thinking. This role will also have the overall responsibility for serving as the business relationship linkage between the Enterprise Configuration Team and I/S or other business departments to assist in the delivery of strategic initiatives. Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding requests, projects and initiatives. This position directly contributes to the success of product implementations, claims adjudication, reimbursement methodologies, medical policies and overall business objectives.
What You'll Do:
1. Works with business functional areas and organizational leadership to coordinate, plan, and support execution of technical and business initiatives that support the organization's strategic objectives.
2. Hire and coach employees. Manage individual performance objectives and yearly reviews. Develop and maintain high performing teams that provide quality and timely delivery of business objectives. Cultivate staff career development plans, manage performance objectives and handle pay determination and communication.
3. Facilitates cross-functional team collaboration sessions that include mapping, brainstorming, conflict/issue resolution, prioritization, retrospectives as well as other Agile ceremonies at the department, team, and enterprise levels.
4. Develop, execute and maintain staffing, training and budgetary plans to ensure the department is appropriately staffed/funded and can provide the technical skills needed to support the enterprise. Remove impediments, manage risks and resolve issues.
5. Create and maintain relationships with peers, direct reports, superiors, vendors and partners to help BCBSNE.
6. Tracks, communicates, and visualizes dependencies related to initiatives and system integration points. Creates and maintains artifacts to visualize and roll-up configuration team progress of key departmental, cross-functional and team objectives to enterprise leadership. This includes but is not limited to velocity/capacity models, burn up/down charts and Kanban boards.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
Valid Through: 2019-9-25