Enterprise Commercial Contracts Administrator
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Enterprise Commercial Contracts Administrator for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Enterprise Commercial Contracts Administrator
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Expert knowledge of contracting concepts, Uniform Commercial Code, applicable public contract acquisition law and regulations, and applicable international contractlaw.
- Lead negotiation/execution of complex commercial contracts with global strategic and preferred suppliers to maximize benefits across Harris and its affiliates.
- Management and execution of high dollar, complex negotiations, SOW and contract labor requirements.
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
- Structure contractual terms to reflect company business strategy.
- Accomplish departmental and corporate objectives by promoting sound business principles, applying leadership in planning, identifying, understanding and mitigating commercial risks while ensuring effective business execution.
- Utilize and support the Harris Contract Lifecycle Management system.
- Reduce product & operating cost by 5% as a result of negotiating major corporate-wide global contracts.
- Accelerate “time to value” on contract negotiations (using Harris agreements) and improve cycle time for finalization and communications of stalwart negotiated agreements.
- Improve distribution, communication and understanding of Enterprise Wide global contracts to all Harris divisions and the retention of negotiated contracts.
- Improve/Maintain Days payable through favorable contract/PO terms & obtain cash rebates with new and existing suppliers.
- Support/lead growth and innovation initiatives, and build Harris Business Excellence through continuous process improvement and execution of best practice strategies.
- Resolve discrepancies through interface with business partners and vendors. Take corrective action when needed with suppliers.
- Interacts as a leader internally, and externally as a consultant to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8years of related experience with a Master’s degree.
- 10 or more years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of experience in negotiating, drafting and administering complex commercial contracts.
- Additional PreferredQualifications:
- Master’s or Juris Doctor degree.
- Experience negotiating, drafting and administering international contracts.
- Written and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and computer skills.
- Good presentation, leadership and management skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills within facilitation and planning.