We're looking for technologists who have experience leading software development teams, providing technical strategy, and architecting solutions and products through a variety of cloud providers for our clients. This includes large-scale API implementations, connecting disparate systems through custom messaging solutions, and combining the right mix of cloud services to realize our clients' visions. Those who do well on this team have a track record of delivering enterprise solutions, leading development teams, and acting as a trusted technology advisor for our clients. These individuals are self-motivated, hardworking, and demonstrate a passion for both business and technology innovation.
Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Portfolio of products and solutions.
- Expertise in Azure.
- Expertise in cloud design patterns to build resilient, secure, scalable applications.
- Expertise in enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git.
- Experience with work item tracking and build management.
- Expertise setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep up with industry standards & trends.
- Expertise developing and maintaining business relationships in and outside of technology.
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Have a sense of accountability and ownership for your work.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Familiarity with desktop development through WinForms, WPF and UWP.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with cloud networking.
- Familiarity with AWS and GCP.
Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities