The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As part of the Customer Engineering organization in Google Cloud, Enterprise Architects lead cross-functional teams of experts to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.
As an Enterprise Cloud Architect, you will be one of our most senior hybrid technical and business advisors. You will lead the conversation and direct the execution of the sales team by combining both technical vision and business insight. You will partner heavily with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including professional services, sales, or systems engineering team).
- 5 years of experience in cloud computing, as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with HIPAA, OSHA, FedRamp, cybersecurity, and multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA and other regulations around healthcare data, common healthcare data exchange formats (e.g., HL7, FHIR, CCDA), Big Data/ML/AI related to healthcare and insurance, healthcare compliance.
- Ability to position Google's technology to help with digital transformation of healthcare companies.
- Well versed in enterprise technology buying and evaluation processes paired with strong understanding of large scale computing solutions and experience building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, VP engineering, C-level, and identify customer priorities, technical objections and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers. - Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online. - Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness. - Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and more. - Travel up to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.