Why this role matters
Client Services serves two primary purposes: solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Enterprise Client Services Director is a senior-level individual contributor responsible for managing the largest and most complex client accounts.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Provide account sales advice and support across the company to address and resolve complex, significant and business critical issues.
- Complete regular and recurring in-person, in-depth customer service reviews with all assigned
- Engage as a trusted advisor with customer senior leadership to understand strategic objectives, business priorities and where and how Vonage can add value.
- Engage with a wide variety of customer stakeholders, from technical professionals to senior executives, to ensure a full and complete understanding of their experience with Vonage, their service expectations and potential areas for new business and revenue generation.
- Work with internal technical and support teams to ensure customers receive best-in-class technical, process and product-specific consulting.
- Serve as day-to-day customer liaison to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests.
- Manage and reconcile demands across various internal groups to achieve desired results for the benefit of the customer.
- Meet monthly revenue and customer retention goals; ensure that Vonage sustains incumbency in existing accounts.
- Lead efforts to identify process effectiveness and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Handle issues escalated from Client Services colleagues.
- Contribute to improved Client Services metrics, reporting and evaluation.
- Monitor client sales metrics to identify trends, progress and best practices; report to management on the health of specific accounts.
- Engage with clients to encourage their migration away from legacy and into new / enhanced business solutions.
- Apply client understanding to propose and sell new products and services.
- Work with internal customer-focused teams to design, develop and introduce new products and enhancements to address customer requests and priorities.
- Leverage customer understanding to recommend product / service ideas to Vonage technical and support teams.
- Nurture and maintain long-term influential relationships with senior-level customer decision-makers.
- Apply in-depth customer insight and understanding to influence Vonage product, sales and marketing decisions.
- Regularly train, coach and mentor Client Services team members.
What you will bring
- Product knowledge of UCass, IasS, VoIP, WAN and LAN.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly advanced account management / client services skills.
- Demonstrated consultative selling experience.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex product and service-related situations.
- Ability to:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Communicate technical information effectively and influentially with non-technical stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Understand the full range of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Prior experience (7+ years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients.
- Master’s Degree in business, technology or related discipline.