When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This position is responsible for supporting a Member organization, providing thought leadership and in-depth technical expertise through coordination, implementation and delivery of services. This position will be based on-site at the Member facility, acting as a Member advocate and coordinating activities of the Member, Vizient and vendor community to ensure responsiveness to Member needs and achievement of goals. This position is a resource for all components of the Vizient Supply Chain Systems contract portfolio, maintaining the integrity of data in various systems, and providing information related to all Vizient products and services.
This will be achieved through several key job functions:
• Contract portfolio optimization and maintenance
• Financial improvement opportunity identification
• Rebate and fee share management
• Communication and documentation
• Partners with Enterprise Client Executive on development of member plan (penetration of contracts)
and implementationof new solutions
• Operationalizes the business strategy by developing actionable plans or programs for assigned
member relationshipsto optimize value
• May lead and direct group of members within a system in complete sales and service activities
• Acts as lead when IDN incorporates additional acute care facilities at any level
• Works within Strategic Account/Large IDN’s customized solutions to ensure maximum value gained
through day to day management
• Assists with the facilitation and coordination of interface/communications between company and member
• Coordinates and executes implementation activities for a defined set of solutions, products, and services
• Works with the education team to develop proper on-boarding and continuing education to ensure
breadth and depth of knowledge related to Supply Chain Services portfolio
• Integral part of NMI team and leads Affiliated Patron, Affiliate I, and Affiliate II on-boarding
• Identify and implement opportunities for improvement
• Clearly understand the priorities of both Member and Vizient, and align efforts to achieve overall objectives
• Conduct in-depth discussions regarding healthcare purchasing with Member and suppliers
• Establish positive working relationships with all levels of a Member’s organization
• Articulate the value of Vizient products and services in written and verbal communication or formal
• Ensures member is maximizing the use of Vizient analytics tools through education and maximization
including Contract Catalog and Savings Actualyzer
• Informs Client Executive of any member changes, including culture, personnel, and policies.
• May lead and direct team in support of Vizient Network organization(s)
• Responsible for new member registration, LOCs/LOPs, website navigation training and spend management
• Follows up on identified opportunities and implementation plan including signing of LOPs/LOCs,
identification of sign off of savings, and documenting in savings plan
• Executes sign-up activities and handles all documentation after Sales gains agreement
• Responds to CRM targets and documentation (retaining current business) based on members systems
• Handles complaints regarding supplier performance or product performance, handling supplier calls
related to member issues
• Manages and monitors service levels (response time, resolution, etc.) to members, suppliers and sales
executive issues. Provides feedback on service related issues
• Partners with others on rollout of new or renewed contracts to ensure timely implementation of changes
• Keeps abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements to ensure alignment with customer needs
• Monitors customer satisfaction and provides suggestions for improvements in service or programs
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree desireable.
• Minimum five years of sales/account management experience with a healthcare/hospital organization
• Clinical experience with knowledge of hospital setting preferred
• Able to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, write reports and business correspondence,
effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, Members, vendors, and colleagues
• Ability to analyze data. Analytic skills using financial and operational data to define relevant opportunities.
Experience with clinical data or decision support is a plus.
• Experience working with complex healthcare/hospital clients who may have multiple sites
• Able to calculate discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages
• Motivated with ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and group presentation experience required
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas) and
PowerPoint skills required
Candidate must currently be living in the El Segundo/LA metro area. No relocation assistance will be offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.