In this role, you will manage the enterprise relationship for one or more of the larger and most strategic member health systems in the state of Florida. You will be accountable for the custom financial relationship as well as the day-to-day operations of this partnership while leading functional teams or projects. You will serve as a quarterback for the account and is responsible to support sales and service.
- Manage several large hospital-wide initiatives, simultaneously, which span across financial, operational and clinical areas.
- Develop strategic partnerships on innovative and market-leading tools and solutions.
- Leverage knowledge on best practice in high-dollar impact areas like physician preference management and purchased services.
- Develop member account plans that drive growth in the business partnership by identifying, prioritizing and implementing high value projects, and delivering strong support and customer service.
- Utilize Vizient tools (i.e. Savings Actualizer), knowledge and expertise to implement cost saving methods to positively influence member results.
- Align strategic account needs with Vizient solutions and alternatives to drive growth, value and revenue.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with senior executives.
- Manage action plans from business reviews and operationalizes follow up.
- Promote and foster networking and learning opportunities with other Vizient Members, particularly those in the AMC Network where applicable.
- Relevant degreepreferred.
- 7 or more year’s relevant work experiencerequired.
- Experience working with executive levels at acute care providers and ability to influence decisions at both the C-suite and department head levels.
- Management experience and strong business acumen.